RT-936 9′ Roof-top Tower
ORDER #: RT-936
Minimum Order Requirement: This assembly is sold to our master dealers with minimum volume commitments of 50 units. Call our approved dealers for individual unit pricing and availability.
This rooftop tower weighs 54 pounds, which is nearly double that of the RT-936. This translates to added strength for larger wind loads and added antenna height!
- No guying required
- Includes four brackets for rooftop antenna mounting
- MC-10 Mast Clamps required for non-rotating installations
- LB-3755 bolts required to mount tower to roof
- EL-3744 L-Bolts required for concrete mounting
- Don’t forget lightning protection for your building
- Max Height: 9 ft
- Max Base Width: 36 in
- Leg Material: 6061-T6 AL 1/4″x 2″x 2″ angle
- Horizontal Brace Material: Aluminum 1/8″x 1-1/2″ angle
- Diagonal Brace Material: Aluminum 1/8″x 1″ flat bar
- Stainless Steel Hardware: 14-20 with nylon self-locking nuts
- Max Mast Diameter: 2.375 in
- Max Mast Length: 9 ft.
- Max Balanced Load Weight: 120 lb center-balanced
- Rotator Plate: Fits most 4-bolt mounted rotators
- Mounting Bolt Size: 3/8″, 16 required
- Wind Load (85mph): 23 sq. ft
- Wind Load (150mph): 8.5 sq. ft
- Ship Weight: 54 lb